Propel Protege Application
Complete the below application to become a protege in the Knoxville Chamber’s Propel Mentor/Protege program. Please note that proteges are required to join their local Chamber prior to attending the first session.
- Applicant must be the primary decision maker for the business.
- Businesses must be fully operational for at least three years. (Exceptions possible if applicant can demonstrate applicable business experience.)
- Business must generate annual gross sales of at least $100,000. (If applying business is a start-up, business plan should demonstrate obvious potential for quick growth.)
- Applicant agrees to provide detailed financial statements such as balance sheets, income statements and/or tax returns.
- Company profile in Commerce, the Knoxville Chamber’s portion of the Greater Knoxville Business Journal and on KnoxCommerce.com
- Recognition in the printed program at the Chamber’s annual Pinnacle Business Awards Gala
- Recognition on KnoxvilleChamber.com Propel Mentor/Protege page
- Connected with mentor from established, Chamber member business
- $450 Annual Program Fee
Scholarships are available for businesses located in Anderson, Blount, Campbell, Claiborne, Jefferson, Loudon, Monroe, Roane, Scott, Sevier, or Union counties through a grant from the State of Tennessee’s “LIFTTN” initiative. Click here to see criteria.
The information provided in this application will be considered confidential and will only be used by the Knoxville Chamber to determine eligibility for the Propel Program.
Applications for the 2018-19 class are now closed.