2017-18 Protege Application Form
To formally apply to be a protege in the Knoxville Chamber's Propel Mentor/Protege Program, please complete the application below. If accepted into the program you will be required to join the Knoxville Chamber prior to attending the first program session.
- Applicant must be the ultimate decision maker for the business.
- Business must be in full operation for three or more years (exceptions can be made if applicant can show applicable business experience).
- Business should be generating annual gross sales of at least $100,000 (if the applying firm is a start-up with no revenue, the business model/concept must show strong potential for fast growth).
- Applicant must agree to provide detailed financial statements such as balance sheets, income statements, and/or business tax returns.
- Applicant must provide three business references that have known you in your current business capacity.
- Feature article in Commerce section of the Greater Knoville Business Journal
- Recognition at the annual Pinnacle Business Awards Gala
- Website promotion listing all Mentor/Protege teams
- Knoxville Chamber Protege nametag
- Assigned to a Mentor from our Premier Partner level membership base
- $450 Annual Program Fee (payable over two installments if requested)
$450 Associate II Level Membership in the Knoxville Chamber
(Total cost of $900 per year)
Scholarships are available for businesses located in Anderson, Blount, Campbell, Claiborne, Jefferson, Loudon, Monroe, Roane, Scott, Sevier, or Union counties through a grant from the State of Tennessee's "LIFTTN" initiative. Click here to see criteria.
The information provided in this application will be considered confidential and will only be used by the Knoxville Chamber to determine eligibility for the Propel Program.