2016-17 Propel Mentor Application
The Knoxville Chamber is currently seeking mentors for its Propel Mentor/Protege program.
- Company must be located in the Innovation Valley region (Knox, Blount, Jefferson, Loudon, Anderson, and Roane counties as well as Tellico).
- Mentor should be a seasoned business owner, CEO, president, or top-level executive at your firm (team mentoring by multiple individuals at the firm is permitted).
- Business must be a Knoxville Chamber Premier Partner.
- Mentors pledge a minimum of two hours a month to be spent with their protege for a minimum of one year.
- Mentors must actively participate with their protege and attend Propel Mentor/Protege meetings and events.
- Mentors must be willing to openly share business knowledge - both success and failures.
- Mentors can create a team within their firm to mentor the protege.
- Each Mentor/Protege team is featured in an issue of Commerce, the Knoxville Chamber's newsletter located on the last 12 pages of the Greater Knoxville Business Journal.
- Inclusion in listing of mentor/protege teams on www.knoxvillechamber.com.
- Opportunity to serve the region's business community and help nurture another business.