Your promo page on iKnowKnoxville.com is a powerful marketing tool and we want to make sure you are taking full advantage of it! While there are an increased number of features available to members at higher membership tiers, everyone can benefit from their presence on iKnowKnoxville.com. Here are some tips for maximizing the opportunity it provides:
- Know the features available to you at your membership level. You can review a chart here.
- Verify that we have your address and phone number information correct on your promo page. If not, contact Katie Wells to update the information.
- Make sure we have a 15-word brief description about your business. Don't pass up this opportunity to tell people what your business does! Email your 15-word description to Katie Wells.
- Sign up to receive monthly analytics from your promo page on our site. Just send the name and email of the person you want to receive the monthly emailed report to Katie Wells.
- Submit events to the community calendar on iKnowKnoxville.com. We want our calendar to be the go-to place for area residents to find out what is going on around town. Whether it is a business seminar or a festival, tell us about it! Click here to fill out and submit an online form to get your event posted.
Members at the Associate II, Professional I, Professional II, Executive I,
Executive II Base Tiers, and Bronze, Silver, Gold, Titanium or Platinum
Premier Partner Levels
- Brand your business! Get us your logo to include on your promo page and in your category listing. Send a jpg- or gif-version of your logo to our art director, Laddy Fields.
- In addition to the 15-word short description, you also receive a a 50-word "About Us" section on your promo page. Give consumers a more thorough description of your business. Email the 50-word description (along with a separate 15-word brief description) to Katie Wells.
- Make sure we have the correct link to your website. If not, email Katie Wells to let her know!
- Take advantage of the FREE opportunity to post one coupon on iKnowKnoxville during your membership year. We suggest creating an offer that can last all year long, that is substantial enough to get consumers attention. The coupon page on iKnowKnoxville receives over 600 pageviews each month. Why isn't your company there? Click here to fill out the online coupon/promotion request form.
- Post jobs on the iKK Job Board for FREE! Just fill out and submit this form!
- Enhance your presence on iKnowKnoxville.com by purchasing advertising banners on the website. Contact Michelle Kiely to learn more about this opportunity!
- Consider purchasing an upgrade Bundle so that you can receive that additional features outlined below! Contact Michelle Kiely if you are interested in learning more about the Bundles!
Members at the Silver, Gold, Platinum & Titanium Premier Partner Levels
- You have the tools to build your own page, right at your finger tips! You receive "Toolbox Access" to build your own promo page, full of all the features available. Just contact Katie Wells to get set-up with a username and password. She will even sit with you and help you build out your first promo page!
- A picture is worth a thousand words! Add a photo slideshow to your page and show people your products and services.
- Does your company have a commercial or corporate video? Embed it on your promo page and reach a whole new audience!
- Tell a more lengthly story about your business. You can add multiple text blocks and give consumers a detailed view of your products and services!
- If you have a menu of products or services, include it as a "Pop-Up" on your promo page.
- Include iKnowKnoxville as part of your coupon marketing plan! You have the ability to post up to 10 coupons or promotions throughout the year! If you don't want to take the time to post them, we will post them for you! Just fill out this form and email to Megan Wright.
iKnowKnoxville.com Hall of Fame
Looking for some inspiration? These Chamber members are taking full advantage of their iKnowKnoxville.com presence. One of them might be your competitor.....are you going to let them outshine you?