Interested in volunteering with the Chamber? Our Ambassador Program is a great way to get engaged with the business community. The Ambassadors provide a crucial link between the Chamber and its members. They help ensure that all members receive the maximum benefit from their investment. Their primary responsibilities include assisting in member retention, recruiting and mentoring new members, and assisting at events.
Rewards for Serving as an Ambassador:
- Recognition opportunity in the Chamber's monthly newsletter, Commerce.
- Recognition at events and internal meetings.
- Ambassador of the Year recognition opportunity.
- Developing new business contacts.
The Ambassador Commitment:
- Positively promote the Chamber whenever possible.
- Attend the monthly Ambassador meeting (first Tuesday of each month).
- Participate in a minimum of (10) ten functions during the Chamber's fiscal year.
- Track all Chamber-related activities and report them to the Chamber.