The Chamber's Ambassadors are members who volunteer their time to provide a crucial link between the Chamber and its members. They help to ensure that all members receive the maximum benefit from their investment. Ambassadors are at the core of the community's business activities. They enjoy the rewards of making new contacts, strengthening relationships, and accessing a wealth of information and resources. Their primary responsibilities are to assist with retention efforts, recruit new members, and assist with staffing events.
Rewards of serving as an Ambassador:
- Recognition opportunity in the Chamber's monthly publication Commerce
- Recognition at events and internal meetings
- Ambassador of the Year recognition opportunity
- Develop new business contacts
- Positively promote the Chamber whenever possible
- Attend each monthly Ambassador meeting (1st Tuesday of each month)
- Participate in a minumum of (10) functions during the Chamber's fiscal year
- Track all activities and report them to the Chamber
The Ambassador program is very popular and interested candidates need to apply to become an Ambassador.